Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look out Smoothie King.

[blog #10]
It may or may not seem like I talk about my boyfriend a lot. But at any rate, I would like to address this issue.
Taylor Giddens has a problem.
So, some people may say it's unreasonable to compare their boyfriend/fiancé/spouse to their dad.
Okay, well I don't do that, exactly.

But here's the thing, my dad always makes me smoothies in the morning. And I am not a huge smoothie fan, but these are delicious. Basically, I am a fan of everything my dad makes. Well, I mentioned to Taylor that I would like for him to make me smoothies like my dad. And he's actually been following through.
HOWEVER.
Before we left Utah, my father told us EXACTLY what he put in his smoothies. Strawberries, Banana, Frozen OJ, and Yogurt.
But Taylor, being an engineer of some sorts takes it upon himself to be extremely experimental.
I mean, I'm not saying that his smoothies have been totally gross.
But sometimes he will put some sort of hard liquor drink mix (minus the liquor), like pina colada or strawberry daquiri or whatever.
Today I believe he put in chocolate, somehow.
And he always puts in Corn Syrup, in spite of my wishes.
Tay, I love you, but when you tell me you kept it down to the basics for me that day, but then later tell me it has some random ingredient, it doesn't count as the basics.

No comments: