Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my lovely new accessory


dear world,

i haven't blogged in forever so i thought i would let everyone know that i got a puppy finally.

she's a 5 pound Havanese named Lux.

Basically, being a doggy mom is as difficult as i had anticipated it to be. but i love her.
The good news is that i got her spayed before her first heat cycle so i will never have to deal with anything like AnDe and her husband did, as blogged about here. ;)

i've found myself having to refrain from making a status update about everything that she does. cause i don't want to be that girl. oh and i talk way annoying to her (i.e. "hey my little bubby booby baby puppy baby!!!"). so i'm just putting that out there.

and for all the haters, yes she was expensive. she was a GIFT to me from my boyfriend, who will someday share her with me, and basically already does. and i am so grateful for her, she has been a GREAT companion so far, and having her has practically cured my homesickness problem entirely.

anyway, bla bla bla. i love my puppy. and she's gorgeous. and she's not a fag Chihuahua. or a cat.

3 comments:

AnDe said...

Aw! I love her!! So cute! But it unfortunate you didn't have to deal with her being in heat... Actually, so glad you don't have to deal with that crap. And they really do make the best companions, huh? Someday she'll have to meet Elvis and Twiggy :-)

Jes said...

Hee hee she's adorable!! :)
I have been slacking on keeping up on friends' blogs lately (sad I know!) lol....so I need to go catch up on yours too!

ABunt said...

She really is gorgeous Kynslie, I'm very jealous! And I am also grateful she is not a cat :)