Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 3, 2010

baby ladies (and gentlemen)



So basically, it's that time of year where everyone I know is giving birth, getting pregnant, orr being pregnant.

Anyway, I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and JOB WELL DONE to everyone who has recently had a child, adopted a child, got pregnant with child, or has been pregnant for awhile with a child. Even if you're just a surrogate.

I wanted to tell all of you that I recent saw this documentary about babies.
It's really really cute, if you like babies, and if you didn't like babies before, now you have one so you are forced to. so when you finally get a chance to get out of the house, I highly recommend it. It's cute, enlightening, and cute. SOOO CUTE.

[my blogs are so boring lately. and now you know why i haven't been doing it.]

1 comment:

Vickie said...

one time my friends Zach and Tom were out getting some lunch or something in Rexburg. A couple walked in, the woman pregnant, Zach giggled, pointed at her belly, nudged Tom and said "look what he did". It was loud enough for them to hear. but they didn't say anything cause Zach is an idiot.