Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I don't like this crap!

[#6]
Welcome everyone to my long overdue blog tribute to the infamous BACON KID. aka King Curtis.


Bacon Kid was introduced to me a few months ago via YouTube videos such as this and this.
Well, I mean, I could go into elaborate detail about why this child is my TRUE. AMERICAN. HERO. but, it's not even necessary. This kid speaks for himself.

Here are some quotable quotes by the man of the hour:

"Now listen, I gotta tell you somethin', Bacon, IS GOOD FOR ME!"

"I don't like this crap!"

"She's gonna try to stop me, but she can't run in those little high heels."

"I had a very calm day until this, and then ol bump in the road comes along, and she be's sarcastic."

"Chicken nuggets, is like my family."

"No it will be like that burn when you run 30 miles and you're really hungry and you say 'Go Eat Some Vegetables.'"

"NO! I keep losing at deals and I don't wanna make a deal anymore, I AM LEAVING."

"You'll never, see this face, again."

"She thinks, out of the blue, she's a smart little girl, that she can do whatever she wants, NO.. that's not how we can do it in our family. She's acting like she's the queen and we're the sorry people."

Please support the little guy by joining the Bacon Kid group on facebook here.





1 comment:

Jes said...

lol... oh its been so long since Ive been shown any of his videos! -Now that youve reminded me and I have a computer of my own again Im totally catching up! Awesome! :)

PS my favorite is: "She's gonna try to stop me, but she can't run in those little high heels."