Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My favorite wet blanket.

[blog #7]
Today, is Easter. But it is also my favorite *now* 6 year olds birthday.



Trayton came into my life on 04/04/04, and I've loved him ever since.
I like to often let him know that he is my best friend. And sometimes, when I am feeling homesick, it's him I miss the most.

So, I could write forever about this little guy, but instead I'll just tell ya'll a little story about him.

One day Trayton (who was about 3 at the time) was at Subway after a doctor's appointment with his mom and his little brother. It was the lunch rush and a bunch of construction men were piling into this little establishment. Trayton was sitting at the table with his kin staring at all of the dirt covered and sweat drenched men, when he leaned over to his mom put her face in his hands, got right up in her face and said, "Mom, if I were you and I had your hair, and that shirt, I would be over there talking to all those guys."

If it was ever any wonder why I love him so much, wonder no more.

No comments: