Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dedicated to The Proud Mama of Nanie Boo Boo

Rachie did this, and I told her I'd post some of mine. Just some Entries from the old diary.

*I WILL NOT BE CORRECTING ANY SPELLING ERRORS*
March 4, 1996
Dear Dairy, (yeah. dairy.)
There is this boy in my class his name is Dexter, he has a crush on Brittney and me, We both hate him. He's a real jerk, Sometimes he'll even follow us around. I'm telling you, he's a real jerk.

No Date but sometime in 96
Dear Dairy,
Today I got my card pulled to five min. at school and for no reason! you oghut to now teachers are meen!

May 20 1997
Dear Jornal, (I stopped writing to a dairy because it felt too juvenile.)
This year I have the nicest teacher. Kynsla is what he calls me. Here is a song I wrong for you it's called Havery The Wonder Hamster. NOT! Sorry, I forgot it. Guess what schools out soon. I'm so happy that it is. I get to sit by a girl. But I don't like her because she is spoiled and she lies. But I get to sit by Tara & Megan. THey call them selfs Meara & Teagan. But I don't mind. I think people who think they have a lot of friends don't and people who think they don't do. Bye!

October 1997
Dear Journal,
I'm back again! Well school's back in and I go to a new school. Ephraim Elm. It's a great school. Also, I have a boy teacher his name is Mr. B. He's way cool. I don't have a crush on any boys yet. Darnet! You probably know I'm in the fourth grade now. I have a lot of friends. My best friend is Amber. She lives right by me. Oh! And our old nieghbors moved but before they did they found a baby racoon and kept it for a pet. Well one of our kittens are but still have one named Meno. Amber has one to. It's named Sunshine. Oh my mom is going to have a baby boy soon. I'll tell you more when it's born. I cut my hair way short. Also I'm going to be Dead Miss American for Halloween. Were moving too. I'm smarter also see 12 X 12 = 144. Pretty cool huh. Zues has chewed a hole in his cage so we had to hook him to a chain. and me and amber made a huanted house. It's kind of a hut too. My dad's neihbors Kisha and Jade are mean we call them names. Thats all I can think of today bye bye!

No Date But Sometime in 97
Dear Journal,
I live in Manti now and I hate it. My mom put in me a stupid timeout just because I hit my dum little brother. I think I'll move to Australia.


February 15, 1999
Dear Journal,
I think I am in love, no wait, I AM in love. It's Craig. I can't help it, he so cute and he's so funny. I can't hardly stand it! Well if it wasn't for that snob Megan, he would already be mine. But next year in middle school he will be mine. He doesn't go to Manti Elementary with me, it sucks too. Brittney might try to get him but I'll kick her butt! Because he's mine.
Bye!

December 18 1999
Hi! Long time no see. I'm in middle school it's fun. Alyssa is over right now. I'm at straight A's. We had a dance yesterday 7 boys asked me to dance. We can't say no or we will get a ticket.
The boys were: Kelly, Richard, Wendell, Derek, James, Tyler, Niel. Wendell called me a little while ago and asked me out. I FLIPPED I didn't know what to say so I said, "I don't know I'll tell you on monday." I hope he still wants to. And I hope my mom doesn't find out.

August 1, 2000
Dear Diary,
It's has almost been a year since I last wrote. Well I said yes to Wendell but we broke up two weeks later. I'm obsessed with *Nsync. I have 150 pics of them. Me, Kellie, and Alisa went to the concert, I almost had a heart attack. Can you believe I'll be in 7th gr. More boys, better grade, and night dances!
Bye bye bye!

I feel like the I'm exploiting the little girl who wrote these things, and she'd hate me for it. But you know what? I hated the me that wrote these, she was a douche.

5 comments:

Jes said...

LOL! I think you did exploit her a little, but I enjoyed it! *wink* Youre cute! I should find some of my old ones, I would totally embarrass myself!!! :)

Rachael said...

NSYNC, dum little brothers, and, dare I say, NIGHT DANCES! I love it. If only I would have known the kynslie who wrote these entries. My life would be so different.

kyns said...

haha jes--i hope you do!
and rach, we would have totally been Frenemies.
Like Paris and Nicole.

Unknown said...

I thought this Kyns was a douche? JK! I wish I had some journals from that age!

Joe said...

so in May "people that think they have a lot of friends don't"
and in October or November "i have a lot of friends"

and also i don't have a crush yet either. darnet!