Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A rant, if you will.


I was sitting here in my Sunday's Best, or my underwear, let your imagination decide.

And something came over me, this overwhelming sense of a need to RANT about a certain band that I hate so much.


**side note, real fast, apparently the Gunnison Prison has really lovely hold music. I appreciate it.**


SECONDHAND SERENADE IS THE WORST BAND THAT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW.

[cause there's a lot of sucky bands out there, and I don't want to toss them aside.]


Here's a list of clues that have led me to such a harsh conclusion.


-Their lyrics are weak and useless.

[i.e. TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FAR FOR YOU. give me a break, my 15 year old cousin is more clever than that.]

-Their fans are less than credible, as far as music taste goes. [i.e. Valley girls and sweet bros.]

-The singer is a whiney little beeotch.

-They get airtime on 97.1 ZHT.

-They're too pathetic to sing about anything but some douche girl who is probably really digging the attention from this loser excuse for a musician.

-Their music is flawed and unoriginal.

-Chris Carrabba called, he wants his sound back. [cause yeah, he did this about 10 years ago]

-The singer spikes his hair like it's 1998.
I hate this band so much. SOOO much. Or this guy, another thing, what a douche for having a band name but being a solo artist, plus the bandname SUCKS. It's probably one of the worst band names I've ever heard in my life.
But I guess bands like this exist to keep the masses away from all the good bands that I like. So keep on keeping on douche, and douche minions.

No comments: