Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 3, 2009

stop naming things!

I had this BRIGHT idea to do this.

I thought, if my life, thus far, had a greatest hits album, what would the song titles be?

So, I've compiled a track listing, of song names I made up (not in chronological order).

The Album Would be called

KYNSLIE: The Glory Years

SIDE A:
1) My Best Man Friend Has a Nice Beard
2) Beta Fish Fights Make Jen's Mom Cry
3) I Really Hope the Shirt I Gave You Spontaneously Combusts While You're Wearing It
4) Back Together PT. 78
5) I Hate Her
6) I Used To Hate Her Cause of A Boy, Now We're Friends.
7) Shows Are My Life
8) Make Out With Everyone In Sight
9) I'm 15 and I Know EVERYTHING!
10) I'm 21 and I Don't Know ANYTHING!


SIDE B:
1) Boyzz Are HOT
2) Boyzz Suck
3) Perpetual Missionary Lover
4) Meh
5) You're Fat Now AND a Liar, What Do You Have to Offer?
6) Bear [Bare] Lake Summers
7) Moun'ains
8) Roundhouse LoveKicked
9) Nobody Gets Me, Cut Me
10) Harry And Sally

No comments: