Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 29, 2010

Where in the world is Kynslie Sandiego?

Pardon my french in my assumption, but you might say to yourself "Who the hell is Kynslie Sandiego?" Well, that's me. But I thought it would be clever because of Carmen Sandiego........
ANYWAY. So here's the deal. Taylor, my love, has challenged me to write a blog a day for 30 days. I don't blog nearly as much as I would consider ideal, so naturally, I accepted his challenge. The catch was that he would get to choose my blog topics. Unless I think they're lame. Then I'll opt out for something else. It doesn't matter, as long as I'm writing.
Well his topic for the day, was something about health care.
So, I've opted out. Because quite frankly, I don't want to put you to sleep. And who ISN'T blogging about health care right now?
Rather I will write to you (the universe?) about my life. That sounds vague, but it's specific.
I've gotten lost in my own shuffle.
It sounds a lot more dramatic and depressing than it actually is.
What I mean to say is that I have almost completely left behind my own life to become absorbed into someone else's. Sometimes I take a dip in the pool of nostalgia and pull out the good ol' yearbooks from highschool and it's nearly impossible for me to believe that was MY life. When I tell stories about things I did back in Utah, it seems so far away. Like it was more like something I read about than something I actually lived.
i feel like eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. [i never saw it, but i heard about it.]
So I'm here in Atlanta, and I am a stranger to people who are probably starved for information about me (primarily for gossiping purposes, OH YEAH, if you're the gossiper reading this, maybe this will help, STALKER! jk. it's flattering. i love you.) but in all honesty, sometimes I feel like a stranger to myself. Besides the life i've created for myself in the last 2 months.
But really, I know I lived, and I haven't forgotten my friends, family, and memories (even the ones I wish I could forget *cough* ex boyfriends *cough*) and I owe it all to:
FACEBOOK!

i love you taylor! :)

3 comments:

Jes said...

lol... youre cute and I heart you. Im glad youre so happy! :)
...Im also excited to see youre blogs everyday now *wink*

s & j said...

oh my gosh..
when i opened your blog.. i thought to myself "that picture looks familiar".. and went on my way to read.. i read the whole blog.. and after i got over being upset that you didnt write about the 10 things you'd do if the world was ending.. THATS when i realized... THAT PICTURE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. and i LOL'ed uncontrollably.

Joe said...

basically, this first one was boring. and basically without info i (the stalker) would like to know. (shoe size? fave place for used gum? bratwurst or kielbasa?)

and without a capella beats, Carmen Sandiego would be boring, too.

i want healthcare.