Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A blog about a dog.

[blog #3]
So about two blogs ago, I mentioned something about my desperate needs, and bla bla bla, i'm a whiny baby.

Well, what I was assigned to blog about today, was why I want a dog. So, I decided to be obedient for once.

I've been sitting here trying to come up with some valid reasons for wanting to take on the responsibility to care for a savage beast, like the one pictured here.

I suppose the easiest thing to do would be to create a TOP TEN REASONS I WANT A DOG list.

and here we go.

#1) I think dogs are cute. I really do. I mean, it's pretty unfair for me to say that ALL dogs are cute. But, I really like little fluffy dogs.

#2) I have the time. For once in my life, I actually have the time to care for a dog. Which was one of the biggest reasons that prevented me from doing so in the past.

#3) It will be difficult. I always give up on things that are difficult. Well, most things. I want to prove that I can push through something even if it is hard sometimes. Something that I voluntarily took on.

#4) I could take him on walks. Sure, I could go on walks without a dog. But in Buckhead you look a lot cooler pounding the pavement with a canine companion.

#5) The dog would never judge me. Sometimes, I have fits of jealous rage, or I dance like an idiot around my apartment. But my dog would love me in spite of my insecurities and deranged activities.

#6) I like to take care of people. So I assume I'd feel the same about a dog.

#7) Motherhood Preparation. Well, the biggest thing I've heard about having a puppy is that it's pretty much as big of a deal as having a baby. I'm sure that having a human child is a MUCH bigger responsibility, but to a degree, it would give me a general idea.

#8) Dog clothes and photo ops. I mean, my boyfriend is a photographer. And I'm like, reallt pretty. Me, the dog, and his cute little outfits, need I say more?

#9) Dog names. GUYS. I could ironically name my dog a human name, like Stan. or David. or Paul.

#10) I deserve it. Mostly because I understand that it will be difficult. And also because I'm cute. And I need a snuggle buddy for when Taylor spends long hours doing research.

3 comments:

Jes said...

I believe Ive told you about hot bad I want a dog...right?
...even Addie started getting excited and saying dog over and over when seeing the picture on your blog post... *sigh*
SOMEDAY!!!

AnDe said...

All valid reasons. You should get one! Or take one of mine :-)
No, but seriously, they are the best because they're always there and they love you no matter what.

Unknown said...

i am your dog. love on me. bring me food. i'll lick you.