Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Plinko, Plinko, Plinko.

[blog #2]
So, I guess I'm starting to wonder why I ask for blog topics when I'm just going to do my own anyway.
So I just wanted to write about plinko. Are you thinking WTF in your head right now? It's ok. Relax and I'll explain.

Last night as I was lying in bed, and I thought about how finding the person you're gonna marry is like playing plinko.

If any of you are human beings, you have had a sick day a time or two in your life, and if you're anything like me, you were able to catch the price is right at 9:00 AM. -ish.

The big favorite on that show was namely, Plinko.
If you are not familiar with the gameplay of plinko it goes as follows: the contestant is given one round flat disc, called a Plinko chip. One at a time, the contestant lays each Plinko chip flat against the top of the board and releases it. As the Plinko chip falls, it bounces throughout the matrix of pegs until it lands at the bottom of the board.

I mean, if you don't see where I am going with this then I have failed you all as a mother.
Essentially, we are the plinko chips, we start at the top and bounce our way down to the bottom. No matter where we start at the top, it's never certain where we'll end up.

Bouncing around those pegs can sometimes get a little uncomfortable, but when you finally slide into that ending slot and look to your left [or right] to see that perfect for your chip next to you, it made the whole bouncy journey, worth every second.


1 comment:

Jes said...

Hee hee I heart plinko...and your deep analogy :)