Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

my desperate needs.

Desperate Need #1: To Nurture
Lately I've not been able to feel a complete sense of fufillment. I was discussing this with my gentleman lover and it hit me like a fist hitting a woman who talks back, I need to take care of something. My estrogenic genetics are screaming at me and beating me from the inside out. Do I need a baby? Yes. Could I handle a baby at this moment in time? No. Especially because I am not married. So, I'll settle for a dog. (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?)

Desperate Need #2: Attention
Now, when I say that I need attention, I don't mean that I am going to take my top off and dance around on your grandma's kitchen table. I don't enjoy NEGATIVE attention, nor do I enjoy TOO much attention. With that said, perhaps it's not that I enjoy being the center of attention, but simply the very near outskirts of the center of attention. Which is why Jamie Giddens is my bestie.

Desperate Need #3: Taylor Giddens Affection
This is not a desperate need that I am in short supply of. Because Although I may not see him everyday, he makes up for the lost time. Just ask all the nauseated onlookers around us. Love youuuuuuu!!

Desperate Need #4: To Be Liked
Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this compulsive need to be liked, like my need to be praised.

Desperate Need #5: To Be Impressed
Everything around me needs to impress me. Clothes. Humor. Music. etc. Now, not to say that I am materialistic. I just ENJOY being amused, but I am an avid supporter of mediocrity. Which is why I love mullets, tuxedo t-shirts, and average grades. Impressing me is not difficult, unless you're a female.


2 comments:

Jes said...

I sooo want a dog... :( I told Dan I dont care what happens, but somehow this summer I WILL find a place where we can live and are allowed to have one. A big one. :)

Hannah said...

Do I impress you?