Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

christmas is in your face.

Christmas this year was perfect...

except for me getting stuck in my driveway. yeah. some neighbors drove by, but that's about as far as they got concerning helping me. way cute. but matt and his pa came to my rescue. and after about a good half hour, i was a free woman.

just in case anyone was worried about what i got for christmas here's a small list i've compiled.

-Rob and Big Season 3
-Jenjamin's Jammies (no just regular jammies)
-Corn Cob Pipe. (to chew on while i think. not for smoking.)
-sweet moccasins
-wood ring (hoe-made)
-money
-money
-money
-lotion
-money
-MAMMA MIA! (wow yeah i actually like a musical --ONLY ONE. so shut up)
-got my hair did.
-massage pad
-socks
-scripture case
-various gift cards
-pot (no like a cooking pot duh)
-money
-body wash (apparently, i need it)
-money
-and a pending gift from Candis. so we'll see how that pans out.


The day after christmas, i made the decision to venture down to Manti.

...

It's cool. It was fine. Caught myself a major case of nostalgia.
Here's a little feel for what happened down there:

Day 1: Got my hair did. Played Cards with Holly. Watched Mamma Mia.

Day 2: Went to Richfield. went to dinner with Rachie Poo, Hannie, and Kel. Then played wii.

Day 3: Played Cards. Watched a lot of TV. drove to gunnisac. remembered why i hated it there. went back to holly's layed around for awhile longer

Day 4: Got up, went home.

speaking of my travel home. when i was driving out of Ephraim, there was a huge truck infront of me (going way too slow mind you) filled with horse shiz. or some kind of shiz. it doesn't matter. it's shiz nonetheless. anyway, it was UNCOVERED. shiz seems like something that should definitely stay covered. but that's the kind of unsafe enviroment i grew up in.

At any rate. I'm home now. and I'm at work. with more than enough work to keep me busy. but i'm not thrilled about being here.