Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

me. in a giant effing nutshell.

i figured, no blog is complete without the standard about me post right? but what do i know about blogs ? absolutely nothing. i'm making this up as i go. i really could go on some elaborate unecessary tangent about me and my likes and dislikes, my wants and needs, my current skin tone and how it's really not up to par for me. and who knows? maybe i will. but i figured if i could find a picture of me that could really sum me up, that would be fantastic, seeing as how "they" say a picture is worth a thousand words. and i was fortunate enough to do just that.

and what else really could be said? i love alligators, and i'm just here to party. but you knew it all along didn't you?

2 comments:

saraanddevin said...

haha thats awesome

candacesue said...

Ha I freakin love this picture! Yeah I'm creepy and am stalking your blog, wanna fight about it?