Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Contrary to Popular Belief.


*Bright colored eye shadow shouldn't happen. Above, we see what i call, worst case scenario.




*Mustaches are actually really cool. . . . . most of the time.








*Belly shirts are not attractive, no matter how skinny (or not) you are.. Male or Female. ( i know this thing is wearing a bikini top, but it's hilarious)









*Driving a truck does not make you more important than the rest of us. No matter how lifted it is. But I would like to thank you again for cutting me off in the snow storm and getting in the way of my visibility, with no concern for anyone but yourself. You're a champion

2 comments:

AnDe said...

haha!! you make me laugh!! I miss you!!! but i'm glad I found this!

Jes said...

lol... thats awesome... sad thing is I think Ive met the blue eyeshadow lady! lol :)