Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brad is such a stinker.



My boyfriend (fiance now i guess, tee hee) Brad, you might know him, his last name is Pitt, he's been in a couple movies. Anyway, he's so silly! He took me to the golden globes with him and he suprised me with a BIG FAT ROCK in the limo! that's why i am so excited in my pic. I couldn't believe it, he was like, "Kynslie, i'm not getting any younger, even though i'm aging beautifully, i'm tired of the whole 'let's adopt 8 thousand kids' thing with Angelina, and I'm ready to be with you for the rest of my life." and i was so excited cause for some reason he's been keeping me a secret. he told me not to tell anyone yet, but like i could hold it in. anyways. i can't wait to start my new life with him.

p.s. sorry my dress is immodest, Brad's stylist insisted that's the only way for me to one up his ex lovers. so i sold out my beliefs for a night.

5 comments:

s & j said...

....why do you look anorexic?

kyns said...

my new diet of gum and ice only. duh.

Hannah said...

Be careful, Brad said the same things to me and he ended up just going back to that big-lipped Angelina girl.

AnDe said...

Lol!!! Have you ever experienced gum with something cold, like ice?? It's disgusting. I think you should change your diet. Maybe just leaves of lettuce and water or something....

Jes said...

lol...I dig the editing job.. thats pro there!

Kynz you look so hot... despite the unmodesty! :)