Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Notebook.

I found this in an email I wrote to my friend 2 years ago and I thought it was funny.
"when you are in love, it's everything, your story is epic, similar to "The Notebook." but to everyone around you, it's not that intense or epic, it's just another "couple". But some people don't understand the concept that everyone is not that impressed with their love story. I think this is because a lot of people fake like they are into these lame love stories. I don't know. Am I even making sense? I want mine to be like the "The Notebook" to everyone around me, but I still won't talk about it that much, cause I'm not 15 anymore."

However, now, I would say my love story is a little more like, Everybody Loves Raymond. Romantic! Le sigh.

One year anniversary post to come later.

No comments: