Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 26, 2010

Immune Systems Take Breaks for Thanksgiving too.

Not to be SO negative, but I am sick. I'm not the kind to keep track very well, but I feel like I always get sick around the holidays. And it's not normal sick. It's like I get every sickness that exists, but not usually all at once, my body tricks me into thinking I'm getting better by the end of the day, then I wake up with some new ailment, with the lingering sicknesses from before. It's like a conga line. Like, I literally think the germs are having a party while my immune system is on vacation for the week.

Break Down Of My Holiday Sickness Conga Line:

Late Sunday night: start feeling a little sore in my throat. also, on my period.
Monday: wake up with a fever, fatigue, chills, aches, and of course the sore throat. also on my period.
Tuesday: aches, sore throat, little fever, humble beginnings of a sinus infection, headache, and of course fatigue. period finally ends.
Wednesday: Throat is worse than ever, sinus infection starts to set in. Still fatigue.
Thursday: Sore throat is less bad, sinus build up starting to get out of control. Stomach hurts. Also I get carsick on the trip. But by later in the evening, I am feeling all but better. Lay down, start coughing some.
Friday (right now): Wake up with major sinus pressure in my face, sinus headache, and coughing, light sore throat, and little to no voice.

And the rest is to be continued, I am sure I'll be sick until I have to go back to work on Monday.

Oh, irony.


No comments: