Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sorry to get all Rascal Flatts on you. But..

I once had a dear friend, we'll call him Tyrone. Because that's his name. Tell me:

"This is the course some take to find love. It's a bitter, brutal, and sometimes unnecessary course but nonetheless, the course. Why? Because it makes the end so much more worth it. You'll never really appreciate the heaven you find in somebody unless you go through hell with everybody else."


And at the time, it was sound advice. But it wasn't applicable. The funny thing is that when he said this to me, I was only a week away from meeting the "one" (Even though, I wouldn't KNOW he was the "one" until a couple of months later.)

I can now FULLY grasp the concept of finding heaven in somebody, and aside from the couple of times I get upset about it, I am GRATEFUL for the hell I went through.

I’m finishing the year out strong, I found that guy everyone knew I needed, but I never thought he existed. The one that makes my heart pound. That makes me laugh. And laughs at my jokes, even when they’re stupid. The one that rubs my feet and sends me cards on our “weekiversaries” The one that cleans my whole house just to be sweet. The one who is patient with my PMS.

I found the one who WANTS to make me happy. and I want to make him happy too.

10935_648310069389_12820785_36976245_1019265_n

3 comments:

AnDe said...

Aw! That is so freaking cute!! I'm glad you're happy!

Call me sometime!

Tyrone I said...

haha, I'm glad something I said was right... kudos to you Kyns, about time

Jes said...

Mmmmmm I LOVE it (& you!) so much Kynz! Im so excited for you!!