Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 5, 2009

i found my mom's diary..

i found these entries in my mom's diary today and i thought it was really sweet. yeah, i laughed and i most definitely sobbed like a babbling brook. but nevermind that.

Sometime in 1979 (10 years old)

I had a very exciting dream. I had moved uptown 111 C street. Our class decided to go upstairs to the annual Star Wars hunt. Me and another creature called Setrasune dug a hole in this dirt and mad a tent around us and each of us had a gun that we made. we went out to fight. I almost got hit. Setrasune did, he was killed. I went back to the hole and hid with my gun aimed at the opening. I killed several people my gun was used up. A creature named Pentagon shot me. The shot hit and went through my ears. I was weak. Tina, a friend told me to come on we were going to get out of here in an airplane. We snuck out and got in and took off. We crashed in a tall pine tree and were stuck. I was looking for those too and could not find them so I rocked the plane and it fell out and into the water. Me and another girl swam and pulled th eplane to the shore we couldn't see or find Tina after a little while. I seen her swim in. Somebody found us and took us back to the school. The Star Wars thing was still going. I was shot again. Tina grabbed me and said "if you're ever hurt come to me" and we both cried and went home.

Nov. 23 1980 (11 years old)

Every Sunday I listen to the radio on KCPX. They play real good songs. Like Whip It and Cars. They're rock and roll songs. Top 40. My favorite song is We Had Seasons In The Sun. Last night I watched the Bermuda Triangle It was scary. Ships and Airaplanes disappear.


Oct. 28 1981 (12 years old)

We took a tour through the Jordan Temple. It is so pretty. I can't wait till I can get married. I'm going to get married in the Salt lake Temple. Then travel around the world and see all the Temples.

3 comments:

Mallorie said...

oh Kyns! That is so neat that you have these. I love her favorite songs! ;) Love ya!

Unknown said...

That is so cool to have your mom's journal from that long ago. That was an amazingly awesome dream!

Jes said...

lol..funny dream and definitely good taste in music! *wink*
Thats cute! I love so much that you have that and her journal when she had you... those are something that you will always be able to treasure! (wow that sounded cheesy huh? lol You know what I mean...)