Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 1, 2009

That's What She Said.

So, I've decided to compile some That's What She Said's that I have recently encountered (whether on my on endeavor, or that of friends, foes, and strangers.)

"If you're feeling nervous about it, just put a little butter on it."

"Oh, that went in easy."

"Well, that's as far as it'll go."

"If you're not gonna take it in the mouth, you know where it's gonna go."

"Are you through yet? Cause I'm getting tired of holding this."

"I just like to get my fingers in everything."

"I tried to straddle it but it was too big."

"She forgets to swallow, and then she drools."

"Use two hands to double your pleasure, and double your fun."

"Start at the base of the rump, rub your way out, following it to it's natural conclusion."


I'll probably add a part 2. and I am definitely open to submissions.

No comments: