Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

It's my Birthday, and I'll do what the F I want.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Publicly.. for attention.

In 8th Grade, I was in Mrs. Highams english class, which consisted of only 2 boys, the rest were girls. Every once in awhile Mrs. Higham would tell us we were to free write for 5 minutes (or some amount of time.) straight without stopping. It didn't have to flow, we had to keep going. I always loved this, and celebrated internally as the rest of the class moaned and groaned.

So, seven years later, here I am. And I am about to free write my A off. So ladies and gents, hold onto your skirts and dongs.

10 Minutes
So I guess this is me freewriting again. I always told myself I would do this all the time but I never did, until now. It's probably going to take me just a minute to get warmed up but I willl keep trying. Right now, as of RIGHT THIS SECOND I am sitting on my bed staring at a wall that I should decorate. I've lived here for a year and I havent done much as far as interior decorating goes. But I dont think I would be very good at it. I care too much about what other people think, because sometimes I feel like I am more like a man, and have no taste. Who knows really. This townehome isnt the aves, and quite frankly, I am just a regular girl. Like all the rest. Before you know it, my hair will be poofy and I will be saying "Good Del" and meaning it. lets be honest, I already do that. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named Bochie. this may seem strange to you but I loved Bochie more than I've ever loved any man to this day. He was amazing, he didn't have a face, but he lived in the city that was in my walls. when I was falling asleep I would talk to him. Sometimes I would create other people to come play, but I had to face the facts, they weren't Bochie, he was one of a kind. I wonder what he's up to these days.. Being a little kid ruled. The only thing I hated was getting in trouble. I remember getting soap in my mouth a lot, but I don't really remember what I said to get the soap there. Which is weird, but maybe that's the whole point of the soap. TOUCHE! Mission accomplished. "Don't fall in love with me. I'm not worth loving" He said. He said that to me. It's been on my mind. What a ridiculoous thing to say, I mean, I guess I am that kind of girl who needs a warning label, because I am stupid, but whatever. I won't then, thanks for the warning kid. Life is so ridiculous, but you know what else is ridiculous? Effing Disney movies, I don't care for them at all. Except last year, I watched Cinderella so I could point out the "That's What She Said." Moments, and I have to tell you, there was more than I expected. You should try it sometime, with any Disney movie really. I also want everyone to know that "That's what she said" did not come from The Office. I am not sure WHERE it came from but it was on Waynes World, "Are you through yet because I'm getting tired of holding this?" It's perfect really, really, perfect. I am out of things to say, this didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped but maybe when I think of something more clever to begin with I will start a new one of these, usually I have a lot of things on my mind, but I shut down when I feel pressured. That's ridiculous as well, because it's self inflicted pressure. Entirely self inflicted. I have less than a minute left.. so

Done.

1 comment:

Jes said...

lol....I loved that in Higham's english class as well! you should do this regularly and then you will be used to it and wont have any pressure! :) I do it every once in a while when I have a lot on my mind... it seems to help.