Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hermana Case & Sister Howe

Ladies and gentlemen,

Behold, the most beautiful sister missionaries [soon to be] that ever lived:

A**ley.

ash

Rachie.

rachie2

 

I love these girls excuse me, WOMEN, so dearly that I felt the need to publicly display my affection and admiration for them. And also to brag about them.  It will be hard for me to see them go in the coming weeks, but I am so happy about why they are leaving that it’s hard to even think selfish thoughts like, “I wish they’d stay home.”

Truth be told, for a long time, I thought only ugly girls felt like they had to go on missions because they couldn’t get married. Until recently when all of my hot friends decided they were going to serve full-time missions! It is truly inspiring.

 

I guess what I should be doing is giving each of them a big shout out. Individually.

ashme

Ashley Marie,

This picture captures the essence of everything we are, we will be, and we love.  This girl, will blow your mind. She’s witty and charming. She has a spirit that draws people to her, including myself. She’s irresistible to men, and many hearts will be broken once she departs. Including my own. But she’s a selfless person and amazing example and everything I want in a friend, and for the second mother of my children (in a non-polygamist way). I love this girl with my entire being, and I already can’t wait for her to get back. Kindred spirits.

 

merach

Rachel Marie,

She’ll probably take my life for putting this picture up. But I think she’s beautiful all the time. I am the only one who looks like a creep. Rachie is the kind of friend I wish every person could have in life and especially through high school. She’s loyal, clever, and inviting. She makes you feel important and is wise beyond her years. She’s the classiest girl that I know, and not in an annoying way, in a classy way. I am so grateful for her example and love and support she’s always given me. I love you Rachael! You are monumental.

 

These two girls are going to be AMAZING, and I know it. I am pretty sure they didn’t get called to the same mission because the world would have exploded, and ya gotta spread out the perfection. I am so excited for the journeys they are both about to embark on.

THANK YOU BOTH FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL EXAMPLES AND LIGHTING UP MY LIFE.

2 comments:

Ashley Case said...

One of your best posts ever. But I'm just sayin next time you're going to write something that's going to make me cry put a disclaimer at the top so I know not to read it at work. I love you like Stephen Christian loves to be a lighthouse! Clearly that's a lot!

Rachael said...

I agree with ashley. you really got to warn us next time.
that was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said about me. thanks for boosting my self-esteem. it needed it.
i'm going to miss you to the max and i love you even more! thanks for being the kind of person that I can say that about and really mean it.
love,
Rach