Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pee in The Dark.

Sometimes, for unknown reasons (maybe cause i'm lazy, maybe because i have to go so bad that i forget to turn on the switch, or maybe.. i am more comfortable.) i pee in the dark.
Obviously, this can only be done at night, since there is a window in my bathroom. But sometimes, i find myself sitting on the pot without the lights on. what's really weird about it is that i don't realize that i am pissing in the dark, and this is weird, until i am midway through the pee. but then i just shrug and pray that i have enough toilet paper.
one thing i have noticed about peeing in the dark, is that if i do it, i leave the door open just a crack. this is dangerous. i have roommates. and usually if the light is off, and the door isnt closed, that means the bathroom is vacant. but, the rush of it excites me. i mean, my life is no action movie, this is as close to walking the line as i get.
peeing in the dark.

3 comments:

Jes said...

LOL you nerd! Im sure you have something in your ife thats more than the rush of peeing in the dark *wink*

also, probably TMI but my mom totally does that too! Bugged the freakin crap out of me growing up! not just because what if or when i came across her, but also she would get mad when id get home late and some of my guy friends would walk past the door with me (Gavin and Bryce!) and Id turn the lights on in the kitchen (bathroom is right off it) and she'd freak! lol Its her own damn fault!! :)

Jes said...

PS she'd totally KILL me if she knew Id told anyone that!!
also,... Gavin and bryce both didnt seem to notice, i think my mom was quick enough to kick the dorr close before they caught what was going on :)

Bri723 said...

haha.. jess. my mom is the SAME way.. lol.. poor bryce and gavin.. but its okay. cuz bryce's dad ALWAYS comes out in his whitey tightys.. and seeing your father in law that way is... well. Not a thrill.. lol... so. i am sure Bryce at least knows how interesting parents can be..lol